Tuesday 29 May 2012

Aren't people strange ?

Sometimes you just get a 'feeling' about people, don't you? Sometimes they meet your expectations - be they high or low - sometimes they surpass them!

wow that was a bit deep -  Quick ! where's the random pet picture ? 


Ah that's more like it!

This week I've been stabbing woolly things  - A LOT -  I've decided to take a slight break whilst I ponder how to create the next challenge I've been asked to make and cast on something for me too. The June knitalong with Sarah @ craftsfromthecwtch.
I don't have time to do this at all, so have cheated a little and cast on three days early to get me a head start.
I think it will be nice to have something relaxing to make in between the stabby stuff that is work these days (although still loving it!).

brief post today - busy busy !

until next time Imaginary Readers x




1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an interesting week!

    Any tips for when we start the pattern?

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you were here, I need to feel the LURVE !