Thursday 31 May 2012

Officially Crunchy !

Ok that's it!

I am officially a 'hippy type' . There I said it. I carry my child about in long lengths of expensive bits of cloth, she mostly sleeps with me out of choice (mine as well as hers). I own and wear a pair of Birkenstocks.
The final test ?

I'm cultivating a brew on the kitchen worktop which I fully intend to drink *grin*

I suffer with that itchy scratchy bird related condition a lot. This is supposed to help with that and a multitude of other health benefits including a sluggish digestion.

So on the left we have am F1 fermentation (can you see the little globby 'grains' in the bottom there ? This one is being made with unrefined dark sugar hence the pond colour.
On the right is an F2 fermentation - F1 strained of globs - (using white sugar )which will hopefully fizz up and create something elderflower/lemony yummy ?


I'll update in a few days to let you know if it's any good.

This week I've also cast on this shawl but I wont talk too much about it yet 
as I'm not supposed to start 'til tomorrow!



So long Imaginary Readers ! x

p.s. do you like the Jubilee background ?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know you were here, I need to feel the LURVE !